HOT POKEMON MOOSH HENTAI HOT POKEMON MOOSH HENTAI

Kinda funny.

People are really overreacting about this. He shouldn´t be burned and sent to hell because of this. If you think so, you got a serious problem. Anyway, I liked the ending, it was kinda unexpected. ; )

Joy of Juice '06 Joy of Juice '06

Ok.

I feel kinda sorry for you guys who make serious submissions on clockday. I mean, your movies must be quite forgotten in all piece of crap that goes in to the portal today.

TremcladClock responds:

In a place as massive as Newgrounds, you can't possibly expect the majority of users to be able to exercise some maturity and spend some time on a decent submission. Personally I care more about submitting something that can actually be considered a movie than simply getting another credit on my account.

CC - Feuer Frei CC - Feuer Frei

WOOO!

At last! I have found what I have been waiting for! A good clockmovie gets submitted! I know that there is a lot of them in the portal already, but when I see a newly submitted one they´re always crap! Except for this one then! :)

Extreme Russian Roulette Extreme Russian Roulette

Pretty good.

I liked the game, but when I was playing it, suddenly it was my turn all the time and it didnt matter what I did, my turn again. A bug perhaps? Nice job anyway!

jackson-buckwheat responds:

i'll look at this. it sounds weird, and i've never seen it while playtesting

Madness Mice Madness Mice

Ok.

Good things: Nice graphics and style!

Bad things: Repetetive and annoying music. The game itself gets repetetive and you need to focus too much with these small walls you have to guide the mouse through.

My suggestions:
Scrap the music and make something else play, a bit more quiet and not so repetetive.

Make the game more fun to play! Just guiding the mouse isnt very funny, add stuff you have to do, like moving objects to avoid, a button you have to press to open a door. Or a thing I tried in one of my mouse games, a teleporter. If you stand on a special button a ring appears around your mouse. This ring will fly slowly through walls and stuff to a new place and you have to keep the mouse inside the ring until it gets to the end where it disappears and from there you play normally again.

So, add more stuff into the game and Im sure it will be great!

Tutorial: Mouse Avoider Tutorial: Mouse Avoider

Dude...

I have been working on a mouse avoider game for a while now. Your tutorial wasn´t very good if you want to make good mouse avoider games. You could still "jump" over walls and enemies without right-clicking. And of course, rightclick cheat. And still, walls and enemies won´t be enough in a game like this if you don´t have good imagination.

Lotus-max responds:

i know of this, and there are ways to conquer the right click cheat.. which will be coverd in next part!.. oh yea and i ovbiosuly know making a game like this is gunna have a little trouble getting onto newgrounds. But its for your own plesure..

Metroid Prime Metroid Prime

Sounds good.

This sound is VERY good. I actually used it in my submission of my first flash project. It survived. Thank you for this song.

m477zorz responds:

hey zealoterror!
thx a bunck 4 using my music in ur movie!
it was a pretty good movie to say the least... xD

but ya, thx 4 the 10!!